Current Job Openings
Volunteer Support Specialist
The World Lung Foundation is looking for proactive individuals who can provide exceptional support over emails and chat to volunteers in English speaking regions.
- Act as a central point of contact for volunteers to respond to their requests on a daily basis over calls and emails.
- Timely (24 hour) follow up and resolution of all volunteers queries.
- Superior focus on customer service and improvement of our internal volunteer satisfaction index.
- Understanding the mission and abilities of the WLF and communicating those clearly.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant customer service experience.
- Strong written communication skills for email and chat-based operations.
- Adopting a proactive & positive approach to improve faulty communication processes.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle a large volume of work independently.
- Enthusiastic team player excited to work in a diverse environment with strong interpersonal skills.
- New Delhi, India
- Mumbai, India
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Davao City, Philippines
To apply you need a Careers Account. Create your account here, then follow through to the job application form.